Daily UI is a series of daily design challenge that aim to improve our practice of UI design.
I gave it a try in 2020, usually completing these GUI in 2 to 4 hours each. My goal was to practice the thinking behind each subject, and to learn new tools and platforms.
Below are few examples:
- To quickly iterate and don't get stuck on the first idea,
- Use of new resources and XD tricks to speed up my workflow,
- Use microcopy and choose a typeface to bring the interface to life
- Picking colors to convey the desired message.
- Experimenting with iOS & Android